netapp.pl and time-interval for test's

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Fri Oct 24 13:38:17 CEST 2008

Hi, Francesco et all !

Can i change the time-interval for the checks on "my" netapp filter .... ?

.. the default in netapp.pl is

e.g.

stats show -n 1 -i $time -r

$time=290

but 290 seconds are too long, because sometimes the next
tests begin to run while the other test are not closed ...

290 seconds are near 5 minutes and in
hobbitlaunch.cfg the netapp starts every 5 minutes again ..

Unfortunatley my colleagues does additional other ssh-sessions
with tests or commands and we reached the limits of max. sessions on the
filter .... and we became timeouts or permission-denied ....

So what could we do ?

my first attempt was to change the interval in hobbitlaunch.cfg,
but this dosn't work because the graphs/trends were not correctly anymore ....

thanks & cheers

        Martin