[hobbit] Critical system editor doesn't save data when hitting 'Update'

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Wed Oct 22 19:51:32 CEST 2008

Oops!

-r--r--r--  1 hobbit www        0 Apr 21  2007 hobbit-nkview.cfg

I have all files in this directory under RCS source code control, and
unless I've checked them out and have them open for editing, they are
read-only.  This is the first time I've tried to use critical systems,
so it obviously tripped up on that 444 file permission.  All appears
good with file mode 664.  The file was updated by the config editor at
least, now I have to similate a red condition to see if it actually
shows up on the critical systems view.

Thanks!