[hobbit] iostat

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Wed Oct 22 11:45:14 CEST 2008

Hi Henrik

Ok, let's say I was daft enough to give this a go.
I want to generate graphs of my disks.
On linux, I have sda and sdb
On Solaris, c0t0d0, c0t1d0 and c0t2d0
Not a problem.
I generate output, configure my graphs, get the rrd files to auto-generate, and life is good.
But now I add another disk!

The only solution I can see is to have a separate rrd file per disk, the way you handle disk capacity.
How do I tell the ncv module to put each disk into a different rrd file, instead of dumping it all into one, like it seems to like doing?

Cheers