Connecting to passive (out of network) clients - TZ data

Gar Nelson Gar.Nelson at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 20 23:55:03 CEST 2008

Almost all of my local clients use the local time zone to set their
clocks.  I do have a machine I'd like to add on another network segment
that uses UTC for it's time zone - so it's clock is significantly
different from all the other systems.  Is this going to have unexpected
consequences?

I was just noticing that when I was looking at
(hobbithome)/hobbit/client/tmp - not as many files there as I expected
to see, and the time/date stamp is very different than my other out of
network client.

Thanks,
Gar