[hobbit] Sun Grid Engine monitoring

rdeal rdeal at jcvi.org
Fri Oct 10 14:20:40 CEST 2008

Sure if you like send us the changes.
We didn't find it necessary to graph at the machine level as that is of
little importance to us.  We look at the overall load on individual systems
and graph the global queues (default, fast, medium).
We do use ganglia to get instantaneous system and GRID sum loads (nothing
else seems to give us this information).
Richard

>>> 22603 Hamburg      mail   : martin.flemming at desy.de