[hobbit] Looking for sample BBWIN configs for filtering Windows event logs

Jon Boede jon at shadowsoft.com
Thu Oct 9 17:48:40 CEST 2008

We put the column in and we let it alert, but we have the alerts file
set up so that a msgs alert never pages anybody... it just sends email.
We've commented a few things out but mostly we've looked into the things
that were complained about and fixed or shut off the source of the
complaint.  It's helped us clean up the boxes quite a bit -- there were
services running that did not need to be.

Jon