[hobbit] no graphs from mpstat

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Mon Oct 6 19:50:25 CEST 2008

Anna, sorry my answer was confusing.  I would change my answer to "you need to contact the people who maintain mpstat for assistance".

In my own environment, I have a generic script that handles the graphing needs for all of my custom scripts, so my suggestion was based on what I know to be true about generic graphing under Hobbit.

GLH