[hobbit] Hobbit development

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Mon Oct 6 10:39:14 CEST 2008

On Monday 06 October 2008 08:35:45 Everett, Vernon wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> Was there a decision made regarding a separate hobbit developer list?
> One of my colleagues is interested in getting involved.
>
> Also, I remember there being mention of customisable look and feel, and
> possibly local skins. Are there any plans to head in that direction?

I would like to try and look at writing a new frontend in Catalyst (perl), but
it will most likely need some new features in Hobbit.

Additionally, some features I would like to add to Devmon may also require
changes in Hobbit.

Since I don't think this list is appropriate to my development questions, I am
also waiting for a -devel list ...

Regards,
Buchan