[hobbit] Max output

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Oct 1 22:34:26 CEST 2008

In <C3D8BF33B5D08642AB3BFEEC249E8BBDF415BA at EXVSRVA1.it2000.hants.gov.uk> "Roberts, James" <James.Roberts at hants.gov.uk> writes:

>We have written a server side test which produces a lot of output...So
>much so that it does not appear show in the webpage...Is there anyway we
>can increase the number of lines that can be displayed in the webpage

How much is "a lot" ?

Hobbit has a limit on the size of status messages, which defaults to
256 KB; if your test produces more than than, it gets truncated.

I suspect that's what is happening, because there aren't any limits
as to what the webpage will show.

Try adding
   MAXMSG_STATUS=512
to your hobbitserver.cfg, and restart Hobbit - that will increase the
max. size of a status message to 512 KB. You can go higher than that,
if you like.