[hobbit] Web link

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Tue Nov 25 19:43:45 CET 2008

I embed the HTML in the message I format and send to the hobbit (xymon)
server via the bb/bbd connection.  I make sure this HTML has <PRE> and
</PRE> tags before and after it, so the bbgen process does not mess with
it.   I have multiple tests where I use this technique to have a link
appear on the page presented to the user when they drill down on that
particular test.

           .......Bruce