[hobbit] mail Test

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:19:23 CET 2008

Personally I'd use mailx from the command line on the Hobbit server:

     mailx -s "this is a test" username at external.mailserver.com

then type in some random junk, followed by a single dot on a line of its
own.  Check your logs for the outgoing message - depending on the OS, that
could be /var/log/syslog, /var/adm/messages, /var/log/mail, etc.  Check the
email server to see if it arrived.

Ralph Mitchell

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Hanrahan, Kevin <Kevin.Hanrahan at elavon.com