[hobbit] Hobbit AIX Client

Tanveer Siddiqui tanveers at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 23:12:32 CET 2008

Thanks, Stef.

I downloaded the tar ball and extracted it on the AIX client in /opt/hobbit. I then started hobbit client with no issues.
Now am I all done or I still need to do more? How will I get disk/cpu/memory and other stats sent from the Hobbit AIX client to the Hobbit Server? Please advice. Sorry, if my questions are really basic.

Thanks,

TS