[hobbit] monitoring patch status?

michael nemeth michael.nemeth at lmco.com
Mon Nov 17 13:43:58 CET 2008

Ive two hp scripts that may by of use, work on hpux 11.0

ckswstate; a one line that  check is all  software been configed:
/usr/sbin/swlist -l  fileset  -a state
and
cksupers that will take a list and return if the patches or active, not
present superseded.
So if can get a list of patches from hp I believe this will work for you
purpose.

If interest I'll post but will take a few days as it on my classed side.