[Hobbit/Xymon] PDF Reports

Thomas Séglard tsg at bluekiwi-software.com
Wed Nov 12 10:58:33 CET 2008

Hello,

some months (year ?) ago, I wrote a few php/shell code lines to generate
on-demand/automatised PDF reports with the help of the RRD data produced
by Hobbit. At the time of coding, I've used 'libfpdf' but it's a pain to
include PNG with alpha-channel.

I'm now in charge of a new platform and I setup Hobbit to monitor
everything, of course :) Besides, I discovered the library 'tcpdf' which
is very good and efficient. So, I decided to bring back my reports and
have them to work with 'tcpdf'. Modifications were easy since 'tcpdf' is
based on 'libfpdf' and now everything works again :) But this time, I
really want to share this work with you on the Shire or whatever. I need
to know if some of you are interested by these reports... Thus, just let
me know.

Best regards,

ThomaS