[hobbit] Vigilante releases

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Fri Nov 7 14:43:01 CET 2008

I second that!

GLH

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Smrcina [mailto:rsmrcina at wi.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 6:18 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Vigilante releases

Ward, Martin wrote:
> Would it not be sensible to remove it? I don't know if that can be
> done or not (don't see why not though), that way we don't have to
> worry about an odd version floating around. Maybe put a README in its
> place stating that the patch was released incorrectly, or some such?
>
> |\/|

TJ has been a good, solid contributor to the project for a long time.  I
have every expectation that the work he did in creating his package, he
did in good faith, with the best of intentions.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk