https test got "HTTP error 0"

Samuel Cai Samuel.Cai at ehealth-china.com
Tue Nov 4 10:49:34 CET 2008

Hi,

We got a weird problem recently when setting up another Hobbit server,
all https tests failed, got "HTTP error 0".

I tried running bbtest-net with debug, and got following:

2008-11-04 04:14:04 1 tests pending - 1 active tests

2008-11-04 04:14:04 Doing select

2008-11-04 04:14:05 select returned 1

2008-11-04 04:14:05 read -1 bytes from socket

Seems Hobbit couldn't get anything from that URL, but if I use wget
(have to use --no-check-certificate since we tests IP directly), can
still get contents.

I know this may be more related to the network infrastructure the new
Hobbit server is in, but if you got same issue before, please help share
your experiences.

Thanks,

Samuel Cai