[hobbit] Solaris clients don't report

Brian Catlin bcatlin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:15:31 CET 2008

I have similar issues on SuSE SLES 10 servers and vms.  The processes are,
no firewalls.  This is a security server set, so a lot of services are
turned off .  I cant telnet on port 1984 just fine, coming back - there is
no telnetd enabled...  My question is = what, if any network services are
required from the server to have hobbit communications work.  I have had
absolutely no difficulty with my sun servers, even coming through the
firewall from the DMZ.

Anyone have this info please?

thanks

lurch at inorbit.com