[hobbit] Changing BBDISP per test

Frank Gruellich frank.gruellich at navteq.com
Sun Nov 2 15:58:52 CET 2008

Hi,

sorry for the delay, but I was busy and it took some time to configure
that.

Buchan Milne wrote:
> On Thursday 25 September 2008 17:54:55 Frank Gruellich wrote:
>> Now we got a couple of machines in a firewalled subnet, bbtest-net on
>> both external servers can not access them.  So I set up an internal
>> server, that forwards all test results to one of the external
>> servers.  Unfortunately I need some of the test results at the other
>> external server.
> Why don't you run two copies of bbtest-net on the network testing internal
> server, started with different environment files (which have different
> LOCATION and BBDISP environment variables set), and use NET: tags in a shared
> bb-hosts file?

Actually, that was the best idea and I did it that way.  Works
perfectly.  Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,
--
Navteq (DE) GmbH
Frank Gruellich

Duesseldorfer Strasse 40a
65760 Eschborn
Germany

Phone:      +49 6196 77756-414
Fax:        +49 6196 77756-100

USt-ID-No.: DE 197947163
Managing Directors: Thomas Golob, Alexander Wiegand,
Hans Pieter Gieszen, Martin Robert Stockman