[hobbit] Random hobbit newbie questions

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu May 22 19:00:55 CEST 2008

Not sure about 1 and 2.

3 - When you issue bb host "drop host files" you drop the historical data of
the host:files.  As it is reappearing it shows that it is still being
updated, via bb-hosts (or since it is files) from a client.  The files test
is done by the client and reported to the Hobbit server.

Josh

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340