wake up call

Gavin Leonard gleonard at progrexion.com
Mon May 19 21:26:31 CEST 2008

Every morning at 7am I get pages from every host I monitor including the display server,  that its connection recovered.. the it runs great for the next 23hrs.  looking at hobbit web page I see no down time nor do the servers show any down time.  But when I click on the historical web link to see the info.. I get this.. I really love hobbit..  but I am not a Web guy at all and I think it might be apache related...

Internal Server Error
Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
________________________________
Apache/2.0.54 (Yellowdog) Server at misery.pgx.local Port 80

Gavin Leonard

[cid:image001.gif at 01C8B9B2.A49DC760]

Director, Systems-Network Engineering

 801-828-1735

 801-828-1704

 gleonard at progrexion.com<mailto:gleonard at progrexion.com>

Research | Marketing | Sales Generation

www.progrexion.com<http://www.progrexion.com/>

This email and its contents are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this email and do not use or disclose the information within this email or its attachments. Thank you.