[hobbit] ghostlist

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:40:18 CEST 2008

I am writing a script at the backend that will set up a ticket to
investigate the ghosts. I run the command and generate the list. When
someone makes the change to update the bb-hosts file, the ghosts are still
reported the next time the script is run. bb-hosts is automagically detected
as having changed and so hobbitlaunch reloads the things it needs to reload
(from my understanding) and I would have expected that the ghostlist would
see this too but it does not appear so. It looks like I need to force a
restart of hobbit before each execution of the script which I'm not that
happy about.

Cheers

Phil

--