[hobbit] Multiple Critical Systems View - possible?

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Wed May 14 10:39:50 CEST 2008

Hi Mario

Thanks for that, it works really well.

The only problem I can see, is that I now need to update, and keep in
sync, multiple bb-hosts files.
I think I will have to come up with a clever script to create the local
bb-hosts files from the main one.

In our case, that shouldn't be too difficult, because most of the hosts
for a particular team are already on seperate pages.

Regards
    Vernon