SourceForge.net 2008 Community Choice Awards

John Glowacki jg2727 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 19:05:00 CEST 2008

You can vote for your favorite open source projects like Hobbit. The
nomination period is opened. See links below for more details if you
are interested.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbitmon/
http://sourceforge.net/community/cca08

Phase One: Nomination

The nomination phase is where we learn what projects you like, and see
if everybody else feels the same way about them. Any open source
project of any kind can be nominated by anyone (yes, that means you!)
to be a finalist in any category. Oh, except that we'll throw away all
Best New Project nominations for projects that are over a year old.
Each user can only nominate a project for each category once, and only
registered SourceForge.net users can nominate.

Phase Two: Voting

The ten projects with the most nominations in each category will be
our finalists. This is for the prize, so it's time to jump on IRC,
email, Jabber, Twitter, or whatever else you use to get the word out!