E-mail messages

Joshua Krause forums at triadbiz.rr.com
Mon May 12 18:57:33 CEST 2008

We just had devmon stop working while we was out at lunch and had over 1600
e-mail messages come in.  So I logged into the server and stopped sendmail,
so that the e-mails would stop going out.  I have everything up and working
but need to know how I can clear out any left over messages so that when I
start sendmail back up I won't get another 1600 messages saying recovered.

After I get that resolved what is the best way to have hobbit only page out
purple for the devmon process itself and not for any device devmon is
monitoring?

Thanks,

-Josh