Multiple Critical Systems View - possible?

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Fri May 9 05:25:34 CEST 2008

Hi all

Here's something I would like to do.
Is it possible?
How?

We have multiple teams, Unix, Wintel, Oracle, Apps, Security, etc.
I want to set up a "critical systems" view tailored to each team, just
like the current menu option, but only showing the systems relevant to
that team.
In the same way, I would like to do the same thing with the "All
non-green view".

The idea is that in every section, we have a large monitor, displaying
only the critical systems issues for that team.
And each team can acceess an "All non-green" view of only their own
systems.

Regards
    Vernon

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.