Disabling alert nightly

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu May 1 06:44:04 CEST 2008

I have a device that shuts down at 7:30pm and comes back up at 7:30am.  What
is the best way to disable this host every single night?

I would like it to be marked as disabled during this time, but I definitely
do not want the bb.html, bb2.html and bb.wml showing up red - red is bad!  I
also need it to stop sending email alerts.

Would DOWNTIME= be what am I looking for?  If so can someone explain how the
day:starttime:endtime:cause[,day:starttime:endtime:cause] gets filled it?

I need it to be every weekday in the evenings and nights as well as every
weekend.

Thanks in advance!

--
Josh Luthman