FW: [hobbit] tooltips, current snapshot 15-Jan-08

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Sat Mar 29 21:08:48 CET 2008

Henrik,

That looks fantastic!  I had actually spent way too much time on this
and had reduced my bb-hosts from 1800 lines to a dozen lines hoping to
isolate the problem, in addition to turning down all the checks in
hobbit-clients.cfg and client-local.cfg.

If you were wondering, the msgs, ports, and files problems were what
were causing those repeated (two at a time) cores of hobbitd_client, and
why we saw the valgrind output all over the place.  There have not been
any cores since I started using the current snapshot.  Although, I only
have a fraction of my hosts running, there have been no cores for more
than 8 hours.

I am going to start turning up the full load of hosts.

David Gore (v965-3670)
Network Management Systems (NMS)
IMPACT Transport Team Lead - SCSA, SCNA
Page: 1-800-PAG-eMCI pin 1406090