Using hobbit's larrd with Big Brother

Breitman, Jason Jason.Breitman at blackrock.com
Fri Mar 28 15:59:33 CET 2008

I am running Big Brother version 3.3.
My company appreciates the support from Quest which is why we have not
converted to Hobbit.
I was wondering if there is a way to use the portion of hobbit that
generates the larrd graphs with Big Brother.
We are having performance issues when running larrd on the DISPLAY
Server and I know that the Hobbit Version will help us.

Jason Breitman
jason.breitman at blackrock.com

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT MAY BE PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and permanently delete it from your computer and destroy any printout thereof.