BBWIN Client running on Exchange server issues?

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Mon Mar 17 23:56:10 CET 2008

Anyone had problems running the BBWIN client on Windows running MS exchange?
We have it installed and running on two different MS exchange servers (both
running MS Exchange 2003, one on Win2K, the other Win2003) and for some
reason the client hangs.   If you try to stop the service, it stays in a
"stopping" state and the only way to get it restarted is to cycle the
machine.   We are running BBWIN 0.9, but my windows guys are afraid to go to
0.11.  Has anyone experienced this before?   Will upgrading to 0.11 solve
the issue?

Thanks,

Bruce

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank you. Fellowes, Inc.