[hobbit] Securing Hobbit from visitors

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Mar 12 15:24:54 CET 2008

Buchan,

First of all I want to point out you don't need to email both the mailing
list and me, the point of the mailing list is that there is one reply
address =P  Simply email hobbit at hswn.dk (without modifying the subject) and
everyone will get your message.  It will make it more visually friendly =)

Secondly, there are three different "virtual directories" requiring the
three different authentication statements.  The problem is that there are
now three places to login at, the /hobbit and /hobbit-cgi and /hobbit-cgisec
and it gets very irritating.  I don't mind logging in once, but when you
navigate through pages and have to login again for the same application is
looks pretty ridiculous.

Can you show me an example of your LDAP authentication configuration (on
Apache), Buchan?

Josh

--
Josh Luthman