[hobbit] Hobbit to IPPhone

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Mar 11 20:57:20 CET 2008

Another quick update...I did indeed get the extra cool feature working
:) Reading the "Developing Cisco IP Phone Services" book helped
significantly. I've also discovered how do do things like custom icons
and graphics, so I could in theory do a full-fledged graphical hobbit
display, but I think I will save that for version 2.0  :)

A couple more days of tweaking and cleaning up the code and I will
release it to my fellow Hobbit-ers.

-Charles