[hobbit] All hosts network traffic graph page

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Sun Mar 9 14:55:50 CET 2008

You may want to check out Drraw, http://web.taranis.org/drraw.  It should be easy enough to use as an add-on to Hobbit.

=G=

From: Rich Smrcina [rsmrcina at wi.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 11:00 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] All hosts network traffic graph page

This is a cool idea!  I might suggest that the implementation be generic
enough to be able handle other types of graphs as well (even those not
invented yet) and yet support Taylor's request.

Perhaps a new report type that requests graphs of a certain type for all
hosts (or pages) (with an option to restrict the display to a pattern
matched list of hosts for sites with large numbers of hosts).

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk