[hobbit] Question about reporting bugs

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Mar 7 22:43:30 CET 2008

On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 12:37:16PM -0600, Taylor Lewick wrote:
> Henrik and all, is there a new method for reporting bugs.
> About a week ago I posted to the list about bbgen core dumping after
> applying the allinone patch, but never saw a response.

You did the right thing.

> Just wondering if it needs to be posted elsewhere, or if development is
> being focused on newer versions so bugs to 4.2.0 aren't being
> investigated.

I admit that 4.2.0 bugs isn't at the top of my interest-list currently.

One thing you should do: Since you applied the patch, make sure you run
"make clean; make; make install". The "clean" step appears to be
necessary, and we've had other reports - some very recently - that
failing to do this will cause bbgen and other tools to malfunction.