[hobbit] Sending Hobbit data from one server to another

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Fri Mar 7 13:27:28 CET 2008

One other thing to add.

To make sure you do not have both servers network testing the same hosts you should look up the NET:location variable for bb-hosts. If you use this on the main server you can specify only to network test the servers local to it and not the remote servers, these would be tested by the remote hobbit server that forwards the data.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Craig