disable some checkings

Andris.Petris at unicreditgroup.lv Andris.Petris at unicreditgroup.lv
Fri Mar 7 08:42:31 CET 2008

Hi! I install Hobbit client 4.2.0 client on two servers which is running
Suse and Centos OS! I want to disable that it checks any filesa and maybe
msgs for some servers! I tried bb 127.0.0.1 "drop host FILE" but it worked
only until I restart Hobbit Server service! Have any idea how to do that
in other way! it shows white tip all the time!
--------------------------------
Andris Petris
Network Administrator
ICT Management

AS "UniCredit Bank"
Elizabetes 63
LV-1050, Riga, Latvia
Tel. +371 6 7085 544 - Fax +371 6 7085 507
Cell. Tālr. +371 2 8823 959
mailto:andris.petris at unicreditgroup.lv
http://www.unicreditbank.lv
--------------------------------

Please, consider the environment before printing this e-mail

This e-mail is confidential and may also contain privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to read,
print, save, process or disclose this message. If you have received this
message by mistake, please
inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail, its attachments and
any copies.
Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure by any person other than
the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and the person responsible
may incur penalties.
Thank you! d