[hobbit] 'red' status not showing up in history

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Mar 6 22:43:27 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 10:56:16AM -0800, Menton, Stephen wrote:
> I have a test that's gone 'red' multiple times today. I know this
> because I've seen it in the website and alerts have been sent to me. Yet
> if I look in ~hobbit/data/hist, ~hobbit/data/histlogs, or use the
> hsitory CGIs in the web GUI, it shows that it hasn't been 'red' today,
> rather that it's been green for >2 days.

The only explanation I can give is that the hobbitd_history module
might have been stopped or crashed when this red status happened.
Could you check the history.log and hobbitlaunch.log files to see if
there's any mention of this ?

Doing a full restart of Hobbit will force a sync of the history logs
with the current status recorded in Hobbit, but it obviously cannot
record events that are long past.