[hobbit] Today's Snapshot failed to compile on sparc solaris 9

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:27:22 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 10:03:47AM -0500, Asif Iqbal wrote:
>  > >
>  > > Checking for zlib ...
>  > >  Found ZLIB include files in /usr/include
>  > >  Found ZLIB libraries in /usr/lib
>  > >  zlib version 1.1.4
>  > >
>  >
>  >
>  > I do not see deflateBound defined in /usr/include/zlib.h. It only
>  > defined `deflateInit2' and `deflateInit'
>
>  Yeah, I think this function was added in zlib 1.2.x. Will find a
>  work-around for it.

I know it is defined in the zlib.h in opensolaris source code here,
but you probably know that already

  http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/onnv/onnv-gate/usr/src/uts/common/zmod/zlib.h

I don't know if it should work for my this solaris 9 box

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu