[hobbit] alerts won't stop

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Mar 3 16:31:37 CET 2008

If you have the admin scripts you can use the clean script.  If you don't
have the script then you need to use the hobbit del host command...I'm lazy
and using the GUI so I can't help you here =(

The problem is that it is still purple, therefor it alerts you.  You need to
get rid of the purple messages.

Josh

--
Josh Luthman