[hobbit] Debugging help: bbtest-net gets http test timing wrong

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Wed Jun 18 16:34:52 CEST 2008

I can't speak for Red Hat or Centos, but I'm running hobbit on 3 x86_64 SUSE systems with no issues. Http tests to both Apache and IIS servers, with Apache running on Win2003, linux, and AIX all run properly.

I did explicitly build hobbit on all three systems from the same source copy, but that was the extent of my 'customization' by server.

Tom