[hobbit] BBWin and file testing resolved.

Aaron Zink AaronZink at eharmony.com
Tue Jun 17 00:50:31 CEST 2008

Ok, I found the problem.  There was a rouge [win32] entry up at the top of client-local.cfg.  By default, client-local.cfg has that entry and it was never removed after setting it up.  Hobbit must use the first class or host entry it reaches.

After removing this entry (or explicitly defining a host), everything is working fine.  Thanks for your help.

Aaron Zink
Manager, Corporate IT
eHarmony.com
626.795.4814