[hobbit] grouping methods

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 16 21:08:05 CEST 2008

Might it be helpful if router paths could be 'macro-ed'?  Something like
notifications... so only the macro definitions had to be maintained?

Granted, I like Greg's idea much better... :)

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009