[hobbit] bb-hosts "page" tag help

Rafal Roginela Rafal.Roginela at AmeriCashLoans.net
Fri Jun 13 18:04:03 CEST 2008

Hi,

So it does not matter that the page directive is below the servers
definition it still puts the page links above the servers? Thank You
both that helped so much.

One more question is there a way to group the page links under different
headings?

For example on the main page:

HQ Datacenter
Servers