[hobbit] Is there a way to clone host definitions in bb-hosts?

Tim McCloskey devzero at cox.net
Wed Jun 11 04:47:45 CEST 2008

As mentioned, perhaps someone with knowledge on the topic can answer.

To extend the question further, since macros (variables) are able to be used within the hobbit-alerts.cfg file I wonder
if variables can be assigned in bb-hosts and hobbit-clients.cfg?  At one point I thought of trying to keep all of our
host/client/alerts data within mysql, but it was only a thought.

Regards,
Tim

   I'm using includes in my bb-hosts to keep the file