[hobbit] hobbit ghost reports

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:52:43 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the update and sorry for the late reply. I have not been in a
position to test until tonight...

I made the change to the config file to address the typo in the distribution
and this has fixed the "Ghost Clients" report in hobbit (wasn't working
before).

Unfortunately, this has not changed the bahaviour of the bb localhost
ghostlist command. It still refuses to update to match the current output of
hobbitdboard or the web site.

I have just spent around an hour adding and removing test hosts that are
sending valid data. The ghost clients web page updates as expected after
short waits. The bb command never updates until a restart is performed.

Does bb localhost ghostlist on your installation update after changes to
bb-hosts and without forcing a restart?

I now have a workaround thanks to your find though....

I am using wget to grab the text file that is generated from the web site.
That gives me a valid list...

Many thanks for your help!

Cheers

Phil