[hobbit] Monitoring Solution

Sloan joe at tmsusa.com
Mon Jun 9 21:00:33 CEST 2008

I'm not anti-gui for security reasons, most of our servers are SLES with
full on gui, blue skies, no problems.

However for low-spec machines, I like ubuntu server, since it is all
business and no gui, but has the wonderful debian package management
capabilities which make life so much easier for sys admins.

Joe