[hobbit] bbmrtg.pl

Glenn Attwood attwood at utsc.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 4 21:12:47 CEST 2008

Are mrtg and hobbit running on the same server, or different servers?
RRD is a binary format that is architecture specific.  If you generate
the RRDs on a big-endian box you can not open them on a little-endian
box without doing an export/import.  I think this is the same with
64bit/32bit as well.

--
Glenn Attwood
Network Administrator, IITS