[hobbit] Access to The Shire

Bill Arlofski waa-hobbitml at revpol.com
Tue Jul 29 00:32:21 CEST 2008

Galen Johnson wrote:
> Hey folks...especially you monitor contributors,
>
> If you'd like to have an account on The Shire to be able to update your
> monitor or add a new one, please email me offlist and I will set you up.
>
> I hope opening it up will encourage more contributions...particularly in
> the tutorials and support areas.

Hi Galen... I have a few scripts to monitor and graph nut UPS server
monitoring software.

The scripts monitor and graph battery voltage (vdc), battery charge (%),
in-voltage (AC), out-voltage(AC), and load (%).

I need some time to put this together into a cohesive package, but I have it
running at one of my clients' sites currently monitoring (2) APC UPSes and it
has been working fine.

Please let me know what I need to do to obtain an account to contribute this.

P.S. I sent this on-list in case anyone was actually LOOKING for scripts to
monitor a Nut UPS monitoring system.   :)

Cheers!

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC