Metric report question

Maaskant, Gert Gert.Maaskant at Centric.nl
Thu Jul 24 21:41:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

We running hobbit in Linux and using  a handmade complied  version of
Hobbit ( 4.3.0.0)

When I select one server into the Metric Report screen it works fine,
bud when I select more ( off the same) servers , I got only the "X"
picture.

Could it mean the I have a protection problem somewhere ? The last thing
I tried  was to change the protection to 777 , bud does not help.

Regards, Gert Maaskant

-----------------------
Doesburgweg 7
2803 PL Gouda, The Netherlands
Tel. +31 182 56 26 00
Tel. +31 6 20534580
Fax (0182) 56 26 12

-------------------------------------
The information included in this message is personal and/or
confidential and intended exclusively for the addressees as
stated. This message and/or the accompanying documents may contain
confidential information and should be handled accordingly. If you
are not the intended reader of this message, we urgently request
that you notify Centric immediately and that you delete this e-
mail and any copies of it from your system and destroy any
printouts immediately.
It is forbidden to distribute, reproduce, use or disclose the
information in this e-mail to third parties without obtaining
prior permission from Centric. We expressly point out that there
are risks associated with the use of e-mail. Centric and the
companies within the group shall not accept any liability
whatsoever for damage resulting from the use of e-mail. Legally
binding obligations can only arise for Centric by means of a
written instrument, signed by an authorized representative of
Centric.