[hobbit] FILE monitor and mtime<600 troubleshooting

Denver Osborn denver at fni-stl.com
Tue Jul 22 15:08:06 CEST 2008

> Sorry if this is obvious but have you tried this using just the
> HOST=hostname to make sure it is working?

Thanks, I did that and all works well with HOST=hostname. The one thing I couldn't get working is CLASS=classname. Using the CLASS=classname entry makes more sense for file monitoring as the same file in different platforms vary in permissions and location. If I can't make it work with CLASS I'll stick with what works by maintaining multiple HOST entries.

The configs once again are

# hobbit-clients.cfg:
CLASS=hpux11iv1
        FILE /etc/sudoers mtime>600