FW: Hobbit and Thresholds for Alerts

David Lundell dlundell at cmcflex.com
Mon Jul 14 17:10:23 CEST 2008

In hobbit-alerts.cfg can be setup for repeats and durations of sending out
sms pages and emails.

I am wanting to change the way these pages are sent.  I would like to have 4
pages for a certain duration of time.  Then after 8 hours we would like to
pages  go out for another duration of time.

for example:  a server goes red and for it sends out 4 pages upto 30 minutes
of time.  Then stops the pages,  after 8 hours over time having the alerts
start for another 4 pages upto 30 minutes.

Is this possible in Hobbit?

Thanks
DL